Visiting: Panama City and San Blas
Day 1: Arrival - Panama City
Welcome to Panama! Are you ready to discover the best Panama tourist attractions?
You will arrive at (Time TBC), and be drive by your private transporters directly to your lovely hotel in Panama City vibrant financial and commercial district. The hotel is within minutes of the best shopping centers, fashion boutiques, cafes, restaurants, bars and night clubs.
Spend the evening enjoying some of the Panama tourist attractions that Panama City provides especially on the weekend, or simply relax enjoying the amenities of your deluxe hotel.
GROUND TRANSPORT: Transfer from Panama Int. Airport at (Time TBC), to hotel by private transporters – Please look for the driver with a sign with your name on it.
LODGING: 2 nights – Deluxe Double Room – The Bristol Hotel
* Includes breakfast
Day 2: Panama City (Free day)
Free day to explore more Panama tourist attractions. Visit its monuments, museums, shop at the various department stores, stroll through the historic district or pay a visit to the theater or casino.
Or you may opt for one of our special day-tours like crossing the Panama Canal, visiting the Metropolitan National Park with its tropical flora and fauna, the Indian village of Embera and much more. For our recommended culture and adventure one day tours and activities from Panama City, such as City Tours, National Parks, Market visits etc… please click here for more info.
Day 3: Panama City - San Blas
Depart at 4:30 a.m. from your hotel to Albrook Airport from where a short flight (~ 45 min) that will take you to one of the greatest Panama tourist attractions, the breathtaking San Blas Region.
The cultural integrity and heritage of the local Kuna people and the spectacular islands present a distinctive biosphere of amazing human and natural beauty. You will arrive to Playon Chico Airport at 6:45 a.m.
You will be taken by boat (5 min trip) by Yandup transporters. A typical Kuna breakfast will be served when you get to Yandup Island Lodge. Enroll in one of the guided tours organized by the community. Spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying the relaxed casual elegance of your hotel and look forward to a spectacular sunset.
GROUND TRANSPORT: 4:30 a.m. pick up by private transporters from your hotel in Panama City for transfer to Albrook Airport.
AIR TRANSPORT: At 6:00 a.m. departure by air (max. weight 25 lbs per person) to Playon Chico Airport.
BOAT TRANSPORT: You will be taken by boat by Yandup tranporters from Playon Chico Airport to Yandup Island Lodge.
2 DAILY GUIDED TOURS: For your stay in Yandup Island Lodge you will enjoy 2 daily guided tours, one at 9:30 a.m.and the other at 3:30 p.m.
LODGING: 4 nights – Ocean front double room – Yandup Island Lodge
*Includes meal plan and 2 daily guided tours.
Day 4: San Blas (Free Day)
This lodge organizes interesting Panama tourist attractions every day at 9:30 a.m. like guided tours going to Arridup, Diadup o Dupir Island.
Here you can enjoy the rest of the morning swimming and snorkeling, you can choose one morning tour and one afternoon tour each day, which are included with your stay. You will return to the hotel at 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
At 3:30 p.m. you will be taken in one of the afternoon tours. Activities such as a visit to the Upkuseni community (Playon Chico), a boat ride on the canal mangroves, visit the farms on land (walk through the secondary rainforest), or take a cultural tour to the cemetery.
For more information on the activities around Yandup Island Lodge, please inquire for details.
Day 5: San Blas (Free Day)
Another free day to enjoy the hotels amenities and the beautiful surrounding, relax on your private porch. The hotel staff will be happy to help you plan all your fun filled days during your stay, so you can enjoy the great Panama tourist attractions.
Day 6: San Blas (Free Day)
Another free day in this pristine setting to enjoy the most relaxing Panama tourist attractions in this beautiful coast surrounded by golden beaches, tropical rainforest, an azure sea and coral gardens. Why not organize a romantic day on “your” private island.
Experience the enchantment of knowing you are alone on a uninhabited island free to experience romance as few can in a sparkling tropical paradise, just the two of you and the exotic beauty around you. In the evening enjoy dinner at the lodge with spectacular sunsets and relax under the stars!
Day 7: San Blas - Panama City
After breakfast, at 6:40 a.m. the yandup boat will take you to Playon Chico (~ 5 min ) from where you will take your 7:15 a.m. flight back to Panama City. Enjoy the rest of the day in Panama City. Your hotel is within minutes of the best shopping centers, fashion boutiques, cafes, restaurants, bars and night clubs, so you can live the Panama tourist attractions the city has to offer as well.
BOAT TRANSPORT: At 6:40 a.m. Yandup transporters will to take you by boat to Playon Chico Airport (~ 5 min), to take your flight back to Panama City
AIR TRANSPORT: At 7:15 a.m. take your fight back to Panama City
GROUND TRANSPORT: Transfer from Panama Albrook Airport at 8:15 a.m. to your hotel, in private air conditioned minivan or SUV- Please look for driver with a sign with your name on it at the airport
LODGING: 1 night – Deluxe Double Room – The Bristol
Day 8: Departure Panama City
It’s time to say goodbye and we hope that you will keep the memories that you saw, felt and enjoyed in all these great Panama tourist attractions. So, you will be taken at (Time TBC) by your private transporter to Panama Citys International Airport for departure flight home.
GROUND TRANSPORT: Private ransfer to Airport at (Time TBC) in air conditioned vehicle.
Approx. per person
Approx. per person
Approx. per person
Approx. per person
*Please note all our tours are private; we can customize this itinerary to meet your specific choice of hotels, Panama tourist attractions of your interest, number of days, budget, etc…
Panama City, Panama: View of the city's skyline at night from the top of a building located on Balboa avenue.
Visitors and locals alike enjoy dining in the quaint and historic surroundings along the streets of Panama's old quarter.
Panama City skyline and the Panama Bay.
Native Kuna Indian men, women and children dressed in native ceremonial attire in the San Blas Islands, Panama.
Tropical Vacation in the islands of San Blas - Kuna Yala
Yandup Island Lodge, Kuna Yala (San Blas) Panama
San Blas Islands, Panama
TERMS (please read):
- • All Taxes
- • Ground transfers in air-conditioned vehicle,
- • Domestic flights,
- • Accommodation,
- • Tours and meals as per itinerary
- • International flights,
- • Passport and visa fees,
- • All items not specifically shown as included in package
- • Travel & cancellation insurance (highly recommended, please click here for more info.
- • Gratuities (recommended 10% for transporters)
- • Wire Transfer,
- • Check or
- • Credit Card
- • Prices nor availability or rooms or booking are guaranteed until payment is received.
- • A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival date (60 days for Christmas/New Year and Easter reservations).
- • Cancellations must be made in writing 45 days prior to arrival date (60 days for Christmas/New Year and Easter reservations) for full refund, subject to any cancellation fees that may be charged by the hotel and the administrative fee identified herein below.
- • If cancellations are not made in writing within 45 days (60 days for Christmas/New Year and Easter reservations), penalties may be equal to the total invoiced amount (hotel terms will apply).
- • All cancellations received at any time will be charged a minimum US$100 administrative fee .
- • Airline tickets are non-refundable once deposit is received (airline terms apply).
- • Prices based on low season and high season rates. For Tours during holiday season rates please inquire for details.
- • Final pricing details provided upon booking
- • Please note all our tours are private; we can customize this tour to meet your specific choice of hotels, tours of interest, number of days, budget, etc.
- • Tropical Discovery is a Bonded Florida Seller of Travel (Reg. #ST35634) and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- • Information on this page is believed to be correct but not guaranteed.